Richmond, VA – We are less than two weeks from Election Day, and as you know, early voting has started. Several races across the Commonwealth could use your support.
Can we count on you to help Virginia Democrats knock on doors or make phone calls to get out the vote?!
It will take an all-hands-on-deck approach to get us to the finish line, and we’re hoping that YOU can help give us that final push.
There’s no experience necessary! All you need is a willing heart and passion to elect Democrats up and down the ballot.
The list below represents our competitive races that need the most support. Grab a family member or friend and sign up for a shift or two!
Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus Staff Phone Bank
Delegate Schuyler VanValkenburg, candidate for SD-16
Delegate Clint Jenkins, candidate for SD-17
Senator Aaron Rouse, candidate for SD-22
Senator Monty Mason, candidate for SD-24
Joel Griffin, candidate for SD-27
- Knock Doors for Joel Griffin in Spotsylvania
- Knock Doors for Joel Griffin in North Stafford
- Knock Doors for Joel Griffin & Josh Cole in South Stafford
Delegate Danica Roem, candidate for SD-30
- Knock Doors for Danica Roem & Michelle Maldonado in Manassas City
- Knock Doors for Travis Nembhard & Danica Roem in Brentsville
Russet Perry, candidate for SD-31
If you can’t volunteer, please think about alternatively supporting our candidates with a donation.